No matter climate you live in, once March hits, boutiques and stores stock shelves with spring clothing and accessories so it is time to transition your look with 5 simple trends. These instantly give outfits a fresh new style for spring with having to invest in a whole new wardrobe.
- Slip on Platform Sneakers– step out in style with platform sneakers, in bold hues, crocodile skins of gray, sky blue, navy or white, or metallic neutrals. These instantly add polish to mini skirts, midi-dresses, jeans and more.
- Embroidered Bags– from pastel hues to bold bright prints, an embroidered print on your handbag or purse strap elevates your spring look.
- Novel Accents– colorful pom-poms to fringe, tasseled ankle straps or bold bead and stone earrings…accessories, tops to shoes are fierce and fabulous with this season’s playful flair.
- Modern Ruffles– frilly and fun is the name of the game for tops and dresses this spring season. Gathered or flare sleeves, tie waist, one shoulder or off the shoulder styles look chic with pencil skirts, cropped flare pants, or skinny white denim.
- Bold White Shoes– wear these from office to evening with cropped flares, distressed denim, or print dresses. The stark neutral contrast catches the eye.
Shop Spring Must-Have Pieces: