Look fashion-forward and savvy when you intermix prints at the office. Print blazers or jackets are a playful and fun panache for the office. Print blouses and tops add depth to a look worn with solids or textures, but give a trend-setting business savvy style when layered with other prints. Stripes, plaid, and print on print are basic prints perfect to layer with bolder styles. These style tips make Intermixing Work Wear Prints a fashion know-how.
Style Tips for Intermixing Prints:
- Pair a small print next to a large print to create a dimensional contrast.
- Stripes, paisley, animal prints, polka dots and florals are neutral prints when consistent through the garment.
- Pull one color from a print bottom to be the feature color in a print top or jacket.
- Print high heels, sandals, mules, and loafers are an easy-to-wear piece that gives you head to toe style.
- Ease into wearing prints with neutral color pallets of black and white, navy and white, gray and white or navy and taupe.
Shop the above print looks HERE.
Print blazers and cardigans are great layering pieces for professional pizzazz. Pull together the look with a belt over top the blazer or cardigan to cinch the waist. Stripes and plaid are a work wear essential, perfect to layer over top another print. Finish your look with a chic print work satchel or handbag to carry you in style.
Style casual print blouses, midi-skirts, and dresses with print blazers or print flats for a chic pulled together look. Your business casual outfit should have at least 2 prints that compliment each other, in colors or size.
For more outfit inspriration, check out Inspiring Ways to Wear Spring Prints. Follow Divine Style’s Women’s Prints that Pop Pinterest board. Show us how you style your print on print outfit with #DivineStyle and we might feature your look.